CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR)
is a leading international system integration consultancy with
superior value-priced services for both private and government sector
clients. CIBER’s services are offered on a project or strategic
staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP)
package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating
systems and infrastructures. Founded in 1974, the company’s
consultants now serve client businesses from 60 CIBER, 10 DigiTerra
and 10 CIBER Europe offices. With offices in 10 countries, annualized
revenue of approximately $700 million and approximately 6,000
employees, CIBER’s IT specialists continuously build and upgrade our
clients’ systems to “competitive advantage status.” CIBER, ALWAYS
At CIBER we believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
Benefits include: paid time off, 401k+matching, employee stock plan,
health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and training &
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have experience performing the following
· Maintain mainframe DB2 database.
· Perform backup and recovery of DB2 database, performance and tuning
and working on TSO/JCL and CICS.
· Provide on-call support and rotate production calls.
· Minimum of 10 years experience as a Mainframe DB2 DBA.
· Experience with database design, implementation, conversion, and
· Experience in IBM RS/6000, IBM Mainframe, Cobol II, SQL, DL/1, Unix
Scripts, FTP, TSO/JCL, DB2 Utilities, DB2, CICS, and VSAM.
· Experience providing 24x7 on-call support.
· Four or more years of DBA experience on UDB is a plus.
Salary commensurate with level of experience.
To apply for this position OR If you are interested in being
considered for these types of opportunities, please forward your
resume to the email listed in the contact section below for consideration and indicate Job Code: MVSFORUMS00002.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors.
CIBER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.